Monday, April 23, 2012

"Hallmark Movies" 2012 Summer Preview

The LIST of 2012 SUMMER MOVIES on HALLMARK CHANNEL and HALLMARK MOVIE CHANNEL


RE-UPDATED! - Please Note: All of the Hallmark Channel Movies, listed below, have moved their premiere dates back to Saturday Nights! (Yeah! That's where I like them best!) Also, Hallmark Channel's "Puppy Love" and "Cedar Cove", and the Hallmark Movie Channel's "I Married Who"? (Previously Titled "Always a Bride") have been moved to the Fall of 2012.


(Click on Movie Titles below for details)

NOTES FROM THE HEART HEALER
Saturday, May 12 - Hallmark Channel

KISS AT PINE LAKE
Saturday, May 19 - Hallmark Channel

HANNAH'S LAW
Saturday, June 9 - Hallmark Movie Channel

OPERATION CUPCAKE
Saturday, June 16 - Hallmark Channel

HOW TO FALL IN LOVE
Saturday, July 14 - Hallmark Channel

THE MUSIC TEACHER
Saturday, August 11 - Hallmark Channel

STRAWBERRY SUMMER
Saturday, August 25 - Hallmark Movie Channel

PUPPY LOVE
Fall, 2012 - Hallmark Channel

CEDAR COVE
Fall, 2012 - Hallmark Channel

I MARRIED WHO?
Fall, 2012 - Hallmark Movie Channel


*all details and dates above from Hallmark Press Release.


See the List of Made-for-TV Movies - for more Movies airing on TV.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Hallmark for these great movies and Thank you, "Net Movie Blogger" for sharing when all of these movies are on.

    You are TRULY the BEST!

    Because of you - I never miss a New Movie! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree, Lauren. Thank you, too! I've been following since last fall and I enjoy all the movie updates and reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hі my family member! I wish to ѕay thаt this post iѕ аmаzing, nice written and include almoѕt аll important
    infos. I wοuld like to see extra posts like thіs .


    Also visit my ѕite ... Remaining in Madrid Motels

    ReplyDelete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Amazon Prime - Free Trial


Try Amazon's PRIME, free for 30 Days - click here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...