Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hallmark's First "Countdown to Christmas" Movie for 2016 - 'A Wish for Christmas' starring Lacey Chabert & Paul Greene & More This Weekend!!!


Saturday, October 29, 2016:

Hallmark grants Your Wish- with an all New Christmas Movie...


Storyline via Hallmark: Sara Shaw is the type of woman who prefers to sit on the sidelines at work, but when her big idea for a Christmas initiative is stolen, she makes a wish to... Click Here to Read More...

See the Premiere of 'A Wish for Christmas'
Saturday, October 29, 2016
on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm/7c.


Sunday, October 30, 2016:

UP will premiere a new Romantic Comedy...


Storyline via UP: When unsuccessful actress Clarissa returns to her hometown for a wedding and tries to impress her old friends by claiming she's dating big time celebrity Chas Hunter, she suddenly finds herself... Click Here to Read More...

See the Premiere of Accidentally Engaged
Sunday, October 30, 2016
on UP at 7pm/6c.


Hope you all enjoy this First Full 24-7 Weekend of Christmas TV Movies, including the premiere of 'A Wish for Christmas', plus 'A Christmas Melody,' Signed, Sealed, Delivered: For Christmas,' 'A Royal Christmas,' 'The Christmas Secret,' 'A Season for Miracles,' 'Snow Bride,' 'A Grandpa for Christmas,' 'The Nine Lives of Christmas,' and so much more!!! Be sure to visit the Christmas TV Schedule to find out when you can see your favorite Christmas Movies this weekend!!!


It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year -
And, it's HERE!!!!
Blessings to you all, Net

10 comments:

  1. As most of us thought many months ago, Lacey's movie is the first new movie to air and it's airing on the very first weekend! Such a strong start out of the gate for Hallmark. Very smart move and I'm looking forward to watching the movie tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Net, thank you so much for all your hard work with this site. It's truly a pleasure of mine to hop on every few days and catch up with all the goings on with HM and the other networks. I'm wondering how to get a message to Hallmark, or the other networks for that matter. While I love the Christmas movies (A Wish for Christmas was wonderful) and I love Hallmark's Fall Harvest movies, I think they should probably do at least two Thanksgiving movies. Again, I love the Christmas movies, but it seems an odd (to me anyway) to go right from Fall Harvest to Christmas. I think they could at least for the last weekend in October/first weekend in November, air a Thanksgiving movie. I think there are three: Love at the Thanksgiving Parade (great); An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving (another thumbs up) and The Thanksgiving House (I did not care for that). I think there's another one with Daphne Zuniga who has amnesia and becomes a housewife at Thanksgiving (title escapes me) and I remember watching that and really enjoying it. Thanksgiving is becoming such a forgotten holiday, but it's one of our most important American traditions, and I think Hallmark should celebrate it as well. Maybe not with the fanfare of Countdown to Christmas, but I know I would, as I think other HM fans, would enjoy a few cozy Thanksgiving movies as well. I even have a few ideas if Hallmark solicits, but I don't think they do :(. They should. I think the fans would have some amazing plotlines!! Thanks again, Net, and Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love "An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving" too! The movie starring Daphne Zuniga that you're thinking of is "A Family Thanksgiving".

      Delete
  3. This movie looks good.. maybe I will see this one later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked A Wish For Christmas, two thumbs up from me. A great start to the Holiday movie season! Lacey and Paul had wonderful chemistry. I also love seeing some of actresses and actors who have appeared in other Hallmark movies. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the Holiday movies coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Anonymous--that's it--A Family Thanksgiving. C'mon, Hallmark, we love Thanksgiving, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look closer at the November schedule, they are also playing two Waltons' Thanksgiving movies, An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving, Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade, and The Thanksgiving House. That seems like a pretty good spread to me.

      Delete
  6. Does anyone know the name of the song from A Wish for Christmas when they both go to bed thinking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find it either! I absolutely loved it!

      Delete
  7. I'm watching A Wish for Christmas now, Dec 19, 2016. I didn't see it in Oct I loved Paul Greene in other movies, and called him John Greene in my comments on this movie. My apologies to handsome Paul with the "baby blue eyes." Elizabeth Gabber

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net